I am new to Janice's blog, but I am finding she has a wonderful sense of humor and the guts to speak her mind. I am looking forward to seeing what Janice will be speaking about in the coming days.
I want to truly thank Janice for the award and here is where you can find her ~ Janice's Footsteps
Ok, I am supposed to list seven random facts. For me that will be easy because my brain runs on random.
1. I am an amateur photographer. I love beauty but I will throw in some shots of whatever weirdness catches my eye. Recently I posted pictures of roses and a truck with a label stating, Haulin' Liquid Chicken.
2. I am a poet and I am working on my first poetry book titled Dirt Road Dreams.
3. I love to dance and it doesn't matter if anyone else is dancing or not. If my feet want to move, I let them!
4. I didn't learn to swim until I was fifty. Since then I have snorkeled in Cozumel and the barrier reef in Belize.
5. Cher is a distant cousin on my father's side, but she never calls. I just love ancestry.com. You can find you are related to almost anyone. :)
6. I write love letters and leave them in random locations wherever I travel. Here's a link that will tell you about the project. More Love Letters
7. I have two daughters who play instruments and sing. The oldest, Dawn, plays the viola, violin, and guitar. The youngest, Carrie, plays the cello. The only thing I can play is my iPod.
Whew! Hope that is enough randomness about me. Now it is my turn to nominate some ladies. So let me introduce them to you.
My Silly Life This is my oldest daughter's blog. She has been walking through some drastic changes in in life over the past year and a half and shares her wisdom on her journey. She also shares snippets of her singing so go on over when you get a chance and take a listen.
Stardreaming With Sherry Blue Sky I have grown to have a special appreciation for Sherry. She is a wonderful poet, mentor and inspiration. We have worked together on a couple of writing projects and her input was invaluable.
On Dragonfly Wings With Buttercup Tea Becca is a talented poet. Her work is inspirational and each time I visit her page I come away with peace and joy.
Country Side Poet Susan is such a fine poet. Her poetry is positive and inspirational. She reflects on life through eyes of kindness.