This was a week of Whines that had me reaching for some wine. I am glad it is over. Perhaps next week will be better and I will stop my whining...hmmm...we shall see.
* Monday was a trip to the cardiologist for a test on my legs...an easy test, but part of it had me standing on a stair step in just a t-shirt and my underwear while a young man ran an instrument over my legs.
* Wednesday my husband had to go to an Orthopedic Doctor. I shall give the Reader's Digest version of what sent him there. On May 23 of this year he went to a chiropractor. While giving an adjustment the chiropractor tore three muscles and broke a rib. It has been very painful. Now the Orthopedic doctor fears there is still a break that hasn't healed in a rib. He has ordered a CT Scan to take a look. The worst case scenario is he will have to remove the damaged rib.
* Thursday was a trip again to a cardiologist. Everything was fine except for the addition of another medicine. I hate taking pills except for my vitamins. Hopefully this one will not have any side effects.
* Thursday my youngest daughter was home from work because she was ill. She lives in another state and I couldn't pop over and give her a hug, cook her dinner, or make her laugh. I hate being so far from her.
* Friday was a return to the doctor who ordered the tests on my legs. The results indicated I needed an outpatient surgery done. That is scheduled for November
Love that stopped by this week:
* Tuesday I got my hair cut. I so needed it and I go to a beautiful spa to have it done.
* I set aside a place to write love notes. It is tucked in the corner of a guest bedroom. My father's desk that he crafted is there and it just seemed to be the ideal place to write words of love to share. I love writing my random notes of love to leave wherever I feel drawn. I actually left one at my cardiologist's office. The World Needs More Love Letters is the inspiration that has me writing love letters. I have included the link to the sight. Get involved...Share some love.
* My youngest daughter is so creative with her words and spontaneous humor. When my husband and I skyped with her this week she cracked us up with her Zippy monkey that kept trying to get face time on the camera. I know you would have to see it to get it, but it was so funny. She is so talented and beautiful.
Carrie...she can go from this
to this in a blink of an eye
* My oldest daughter posted a song on her blog. She has such a marvelous voice. She is also so beautiful and talented. I am including it here. It is a song by Nina Simone titled Be My Husband.
Check out Walking With Nora....she is the host of Wine and Love.