Jan 20, 2014

Puzzle Fascination

I don't know why I have become obsessed with doing jig saw puzzles on my Kindle. Maybe it is something about solving them that attracts. It isn't like life that rips you into pieces and then tries to refit you into another reality.

 I try to go with the flow when it comes to change, but that isn't always easy. When it is change I don't want, I dig my feet in and try to rewind myself back to yesterday. Foolish I know, but I think most people wish they could do that very thing.

The last couple of years have been some rough ones for me with illness and a broken foot. This is going to be a better year. I am standing on that rock of positivity...That is a word isn't it? Well, if not I am still going to stand on it. Plus no one likes to be around whining and I am way to social to trudge through the year alone.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Susie,
    This is going to be a better year...I hope so, too!!!
    Even if my English is not so good, I would like to try to read your wonderful and interesting words regularly. I hope my English skills will be better someday... :)
    I wish you all the best and I'm looking forward to read more of you,
    Katrin
    P.S.: I love these wind chimes very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am going to write here more often. I write poetry, but I would like to write more prose. You English is fine. I couldn't even respond in your language. :)

      Delete