Jul 18, 2013

Good News Today



Today was good news for my oldest daughter, Dawn. She took a pet scan today and the results were really good. I truly believe dealing with some issues over her ex husband really opened up the avenues of healing. She not only kicked him to the curb a couple of years a go, but tossed some reminders in the trash recently that was a real hallelujah moment not only for her, but for me as well. Since I am staying positive I won't write what I really think about him. Plus that would probably require a strong language warning to boot!


Here is a song she wrote recently. She says it is a work in progress. Keep going, keep dreaming, keep loving my beautiful child.


4 comments:

  1. Aww, Susie she's so beautiful with the voice of an angel. She's so talented just like her mom. I'm so happy to hear the good news and this made my day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and Dawn. I enjoyed hearing her lovely voice again and her heartfelt song,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellecee...Dawn is such a sweetheart.

      Delete