Jun 13, 2013

Mike Zito ~ Gone To Texas

I have been a fan of Mike Zito for a long time. If anyone thinks he has peaked with his music, then you don’t know the man or his music. With Mike’s latest album Gone to Texas he has hit another home run. On this album he gathered stellar musicians Rob Lee, Jimmy Carpenter, Scott Sutherland, and Lewis Stephens to create blues at its best. Add the fabulous talent of guest contributors, Susan Cowsill, Delbert Mclinton, Sonny Landreth and Freddie King and this album soars even higher.

I am no musician, just a fan, but I know what I like and what will be priority plays on my ipod. I just got Gone to Texas yesterday, June 12th, and I can’t get enough of it. I find myself tapping my toes and nodding in agreement as Mike takes me on his musical Texas journey. His gravely vocals give you no doubt he knows what he is singing about. I give this album five stars! Now what are you waiting for? Go and get it!!

Mike Zito

No comments:

Post a Comment