Jan 17, 2013

Where to Go?

My husband and I have been trying to decide where we want to go on a trip. The last two years have been so traumatic for us and we want to get away and enjoy new sights. It would be great to leave some of the drama behind that seems to be unending already this year.

We have talked about everything from Spain to Canada. There are endless possibilities, but so far that "certain" destination just hasn't presented itself yet. I know without a doubt my camera will go along. I am anxious to get some new shots. Also a change of scenery would be great to kick start some new poetry ideas.

With not as many years ahead of us as we have behind us we don't want to miss a moment of seeing as much as we can. They are just too precious! We know people our age that are sleeping their lives away. I don't understand it.

Hopefully we will decide on where we are going. Maybe it won't be one big trip, but several small ones. There is so much out there I haven't seen. Shoot,  there is so much right around me that is yet to be explored. Wherever it is I will most certainly share it with the world through my photographs!





6 comments:

  1. Wherever you decide to go I hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable trip and yes be sure to take that camera.. We are like you, we need to get away from the never ending drama.. It really helps to see things we've never seen and places too.. We are about ya;ll age and like you said we're not getting any younger.. I'm so happy to know you're my friend and I enjoy your beautiful and gifted talents...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie. Sometimes that camera gets heavy, but it is worth the sore shoulder. :)

      Delete
  2. I loved Kauai,,,,, wherever you decide to go I'm looking forward to the gifts you will share, from your muse, your camera and your thoughts,,,, :-)

    ReplyDelete