Dec 9, 2011

Wine and Love V36

wineandlove
Wines:
*My husband has put in thirty years working for a company that ignored his service. As an afterthought he was given a piece of paper in a cheap frame and a pocket knife with dollar store quality. He was totally ignored by management who normally has lunch catered and an intercom announcement about a service anniversary. 
*I am not finished with Christmas shopping. I have been doing some shopping online, but my husband's gifts have been a challenge. 
*Spots on clothes. It seems no matter what I do I miss one on my husband's shirts. It is so frustrating!
*Thinking about my dad. He died in January and this is the first Christmas without him. 

Loves:
*My youngest daughter was home to visit for two weeks in a row. That is such a rarity because we live in Texas and she lives in Oklahoma. Her second visit she brought a friend whom we adore. 
*I have been writing love letters. It is called the 12 Days of Love Letter Writing. It has been such a blessing.
*I listened to cassettes of my girls when they were young. It was so cute. I just need to figure out how to put them on CD's. 
*I got my Christmas cards addressed. Now I just need to drop them in the mail.
*I got all the Christmas gifts wrapped and under the tree. It didn't take long since I put them in bags. 
*My leg is doing well after the procedure on it. I am back to walking on my treadmill. As much as I complain about it, it sure feels nice to be able to use it..

Hey, I have more loves than wines! That is a great thing!!
If you would like to get involved with sharing how your week went, just hit the picture and it will take you to Nora's page. She is the creator of Wine and Love.

1 comment:

  1. how wonderful to have more love than wines! :) Glad you leg is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete