Dec 21, 2011

For Those Who Stood By You

In this season of giving let us not forget those who stood by us this year. The people that lifted us when we didn't have the strength to walk or the will to live. Precious people who were there to dry our tears, make us laugh, and speak for us when we lost our voice. Whether this was the best year of your life, a so so year, or your worst, you did not have to walk it alone. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not thanks is not something you purchase.It is a gift given by the heart. Take time to tell those who have meant so much thank you and I love you.


Dear Family and Friends,

I would like to thank each of you for seeing me through a very difficult year. It began with losing my father, my father-in-law, and so many friends. You have a special place in my heart for all you have done for me. Some I haven't even met, but you lifted me to see me through this year. May the new year grant you many blessings. Please remember I am and will be here for you if you ever need me.

Sending Peace and Love,

Susie

Charlie, Dawn and Carrie you are my heart.
 God blessed me with a wonderful husband and two precious daughters.
 I love you.

I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts on Grooveshark

8 comments:

  1. Though we are virtually unknown, let me in all gratitude say thank you for being a friend and as I will always remember you being there should I need you, please remember me so.

    Sending peace to you and yours, Merry Christmas and may the coming year be your happiest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You became my sister~friend through your support for me in this my most difficult year. Your friendship, compassion , empathy and beautiful words lifted me many a time from the pit of despair. How do I say thank you for that? It seems so insignificant those two little words when the blessings brought by your writing and your teaching have filled my heart so many times. Being there for you was then the easiest thing to do, for you truly deserved much more than was given. So thank you Susie for being there for me. May Peace, Joy , Love and Laughter fill your home and hearts this Holiday Season~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Susie. I had no idea your year was so difficult until just recently. Many blessings to you and yours for a joyous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Unknowngnome. It has been a blessing to come to know you through your wonderful work.

    May Peace and Blessings come to you in the new year. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Len, I am so thankful you came into my life. This year brought you such incredible heartbreak. I don't know how I would have stood under its weight, but you have shown amazing strength and courage. With that burden you reached out to lift my spirits, help me through the darkness that came to my own life. The heavens directed that we be brought together to create a bond of friendship.

    You're talent to write is a beautiful metamorphosis. I have enjoyed watching you come into your own as a writer and look forward to seeing more from you in the new year.

    I pray peace, joy, and comfort for you and your family this Christmas and new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Laurie. May your holiday be one of joy and the new year abound with blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holidays Susie and look forward to more of your beautiful words in 2012!
    DiAnne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Holidays to you too DiAnne. May your new year be filled with joy and blessings.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete