Dec 10, 2011

Dear Tara-More Love Letters-Day 6

This is day 6 of the 12 Days of Love Letter Writing! What an amazing journey I am on. The first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning is I need to check my e-mail to see who needs love for the day. I have decided to keep a journal to record each name of the person I write a letter to so I can remember them and speak love and encouragement over them.

Today's letter is for Tara. She is a young twenty-something seeing her share of hardship these days. Her hands and plate are full and she could use a little less heartbreak and a few more miracles. She is working on getting a degree while taking care of her family. She has a lot on her plate and has been struggling with stress lately. The letters being sent to her hopefully will serve as a reminder that she is not alone in all this and she will get through the trials-safe and stronger.



Dear Tara,
School and taking care of your family-You are an awesome young woman! Many would buckle under that weight, but you are doing a great job! I know you could use help though so just think of me as an extra pair of arms to carry some of the weight. Whenever it overwhelms take a deep breath and picture a friend there to carry what you can't!

There are times it feels like you are drowning in a sea of frowns-grab onto a smile and let it rescue you from pessimism. I have your name in a journal on my desk and every time I think of you I will draw a happy face. That way there will be plenty of smiles to hold on to!

Love,
A Friend
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."~Phyllis Diller

 My Love Letter Journal


There are six more days and six more people who need love. So take some time and sign up. :)

More Love Letters
Writing Love Letters is a year round project. Here is the link to tell you all about it.
More Love Letters

1 comment:

  1. I think this is such a beautiful idea Susie. She's going to love this letter. I feel encouraged just by reading this.

    ReplyDelete