Dec 8, 2011

Dear Hannah-More Love Letters-Day 4

This is day 4 of the 12 Days of Love Letter Writing. The person who needs some extra love is a 16 year-old girl named Hannah whose parents recently divorced. She's taken the divorce hard and has recently become very depressed. The person requesting letters for her wrote, "Hannah was picked on when she was younger and it muted her vibrant personality that she had when she was small. Now she is hesitant to let the real Hannah shine through, though she is a very artistically talented and beautiful girl. We really hope these love letters will speak to her heart, and will be a spark for her when she feels lost and alone in the world."

My this hits home. I was picked on from grade school through high school. It was tough, but I made it through. These days there are so many more ways to bully someone. We really need to open our eyes and raise our voices to stop it. The least I could do for Hannah was to pen a note of love and encouragement to her. So the following is my note to Hannah.

Just click on the picture and it will enlarge it so it can be read.

The journey to write for the 12 Days of Love Letter Writing has been great for me. I encourage you to take out your pen and paper and get involved. Here is the link.
More Love Letters
The World Needs More Love Letters is an ongoing campaign that sends out love every day to someone throughout the world. I have been involved in it for several months. I have left letters in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Mississippi. Grab your stationary or go buy some and begin writing your own love letters. Just follow the link below to get involved!
More Love Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment