Hosted by Nora
This is my first time to participate in wine and love. It is a fun concept for balancing "whine" and blessing. :)
Things that required wine:
* I have Fibromyalgia and this week it threw me into a flare. I had to drag out my cane, which I hate, to help me from point A to point B.
* My husband's teasing hit a sour chord in me this week. Instead of laughing I snarled.
* I fell into a writing slump earlier this week. I stared at the cursor blinking and couldn't come up with a thing.
Love that came this week:
* A lovely young woman named Heather left me encouragement on my blog about Fibromyalgia and led me to Wine and Love. My heartfelt thanks goes out to her.
* I also had encouragement from two other kind bloggers, The Unknowngnome and Sandy Carlson. My heartfelt thanks goes out to them also.
* I have such lovely friends on facebook. They also sent encouragement my way this week.
* I had such lovely comments left on my poetry postings on my Confessions of a Laundry Goddess poetry blog and here on Susie's Sentences.
* I am involved in the More Love Letters Campaign and being able to share love returned it to me tenfold.
* My neighbor has been fighting breast cancer for almost a year and last night she felt well enough to go out to dinner.