Oct 15, 2011

Wine and Love v30

wine-and-love
Hosted by Nora


This is my first time to participate in wine and love. It is a fun concept for balancing "whine" and blessing. :)

Things that required wine:

* I have Fibromyalgia and this week it threw me into a flare. I had to drag out my cane, which I hate, to help me from point A to point B. 

* My husband's teasing hit a sour chord in me this week. Instead of laughing I snarled.

* I fell into a writing slump earlier this week. I stared at the cursor blinking and couldn't come up with a thing.

Love that came this week:

* A lovely young woman named Heather left me encouragement on my blog about Fibromyalgia and led me to Wine and Love. My heartfelt thanks goes out to her.

* I also had encouragement from two other kind bloggers, The Unknowngnome and Sandy Carlson. My heartfelt thanks goes out to them also.

* I have such lovely friends on facebook. They also sent encouragement my way this week.

* I had such lovely comments left on my poetry postings on my Confessions of a Laundry Goddess poetry blog and here on Susie's Sentences. 

* I am involved in the More Love Letters Campaign and being able to share love returned it to me tenfold.

* My neighbor has been fighting breast cancer for almost a year and last night she felt well enough to go out to dinner.

3 comments:

  1. This meme is new to me. I like it very much. Life is rich and beautiful--and sometimes something else! I hope you have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed your sharing here, your honesty ... your "youness." I felt as though I had been give a gift. Thank you Susie.

    ReplyDelete