Aug 3, 2011

Does Laundry Mate?

Have you ever wondered if your laundry has the ability to mate? I checked my laundry basket yesterday and except for the usual underwear and socks its contents was rather meager. This morning it looks like its sides had exploded. Jeans, shirts, sheets and towels lay scattered like the aftermath of a fraternity party.

Maybe I should do a stake-out one night. I could get evidence that there was a laundry mixer going on that resulted in various laundry items getting high on perspiration from my husband's sweaty shirt... a pair of blue jeans being attracted to a pair of cut-offs and their hook up creating denim capris... Wait! I think the perspiration is getting to ME!

(I wrote this a few years back. I thought it would be fun to re-post it.)

© Copyright Susie Clevenger 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment